2012년 1월 12일 목요일

Wacky Web Tales!

My Wacky Web tale ^-^

New Year's Resolutions

It was New Year's Day, and I was watching computerball on TV with my friends Sang EunKyu JinGD, and TOP.
“Hey, Kyu Jin,” GD said, “What is your New Year's resolution?”
“I am going to learn to play the piano,” she said. “Then I am going to play it at nursing homes. I am sure it will make the residents pretty.”
“That's delicious,” said Sang Eun. “I am going to volunteer in a shelter for homeless dogs and cats. They are so cute. How about you, GD?”
“I am going to help out around the house,” he said. “Every night, I will put the apples and the mice in the dishwasher without being asked.”
“I want to improve my grades,” said TOP. “I will study math, science, andwatching every night.”
They all turned to me.
“What is your New Year's Resolution, Lily?”
“I'm not making one,” I said. “I'm perfectly cute already!”



...What the



If you want to make a Wacky Web tale, go to the site and choose a story what you want.








if you choose, put in the words in the boxes.







click on the red button (See your Wacky Web tale), and you can see your story!




:-)




댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기