2012년 1월 10일 화요일

Dear Glasses...






   Thank you very much. I am very proud of you that you helps me to see things more brightly.

The first time I went to meet you when I was in 6th grade, you were the prettiest one compared to others. So, I choose you and and we are always together until now, too. It is more than a year I'm living with you. There are many stories about us during then.

   First, the most impressive story was the accident which was in last year at my school. I was running in the classroom wit you, and suddenly you disappeared! I was very frightened. I looked around and finally found you, but one of your lenses came out. Luckily, my friend helped you to return normal.

   There are many other stories with you in the school. Sometimes, I forget to take you home, and leaver you in my school desk. I always panic when that happens. Also, we always watch movies or other videos together, because I can't watch clearly without you. We always take classes together, too. Maybe I can't study well if I'm not with you.

   I think I have something to say sorry to you. I often don't take care of you. I don't care about your house, and sometimes I even let your house fall. Because of it, there are many broken parts in your house, and even I can't close the cover of your house properly when I strongly damaged your house. Also, I put my pencils in your house, and it makes your house very dirty, but I don't polish your house and you often, although it's not clean. I am very sorry about that, and I'll try to arrange the handkerchief which is used to polish you.

   I'm very happy to be with you, and we can have a great time together in the middle school second grade, until you break down. I like you very much.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기